Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter- Cannot resist mentioning it...

We went on a midnight trip to the cinema last night to see Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2- the end of an era, sob!
What an emotional film, it was so well done I actually felt like I would burst into tears at one point- even though i've read the books and knew what was going to happen. Maybe it is because I have grown up with it, the first movie came out when I was 11 years old which is around the time I started reading the books, that made it feel so epic but I do feel a little sad that it is all over. The auidence in the cinema were clapping, cheering and crying throughout the film which definately added to the atmosphere. I get the feeling I will most likely be seeing it again in the near future, I know how lame I am for that but hey, I don't care. Now I just need another great movie to see, any suggestions? Pretty excited about the inbetweeners movie next month and fancy seeing bad teacher- anyone seen it? If so is it any good? advice would be much apprieciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment