Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Post- festival frenzy

Foo fighters= Fantastic!
It rained, it was cold, I shivered all weekend but saw some great bands so it was worth it. It is rather comical watching from behind the bar just how drunk everybody is. On the Saturday it was cloudy and raining on and off; yet despite that a fellow wearing a bright lime mankini goes strolling past. By the Sunday the entire park was literally a puddle of mud. People were coming up to the bar covered from head to toe in mud; quite an amusing look. I had my first proper camping experience which made me appreciate my bed on a whole new level; got very little sleep listening to the dance tent pumping till 3am and people chatting away next to my tent. If we'd actually managed to locate the tent which sold staff beers then we could have joined in the party! Still getting into the festival for free and getting paid was not too bad a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment