Wednesday, June 29, 2011

London adventures

I went to London for the first time at the weekend and loved it! Scotland is so small and relaxed, not to mention cold, in comparison. We rode on the London underground, saw Buckingham palace, big ben, Westminster Abbey, Oxford street, Trafalgar square, Downing street and Camden market place. In other words I was a tourist for a day walking around digital camera in hand. Camden town held the most appeal to me; the markets were full of my kind of clothes and I am now broke after spending all my cash. We did the Camden pub crawl in the evening- which started off at Belushi's bar and ended up at Camden pride. The club was bigger, better and more fun than any i'd been to before ( me being so under-travelled and all) needless to say I had a blast. Looking at how much it costs to live in London though...wow, Edinburgh doesn't seem so expensive to me now!


No comments:

Post a Comment