Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my first ever blog. I decided I needed a place to put down my rambling dis-jointed thoughts; like the fat pigeon at work and the mystery door at number 105. While trying to come up with some sort of clever, witty user name I really couldn't think of anything. Pink Panther doesn't have any kind of hidden meaning; I am not a massive fan of the colour pink and neither am I a panther- obviously. I was sitting here earlier on eating a packet of "Pink panther" wafer biscuits...that's really all there is to it. So today is the 10th of June, a typical weird mix of rain, sun and coldness in Scotland. I'm almost finished studying for the summer which means no more seeing the hilarious fat pigeon at placement (I worked in a nursing home and there was a bird seed thing in the garden. This one pigeon caught on that if it sat there all day then seeds would fall out regularly. It literally sat there with its mouth open waiting to catch the seeds- it is actually obese, waddles instead of walking..) Anyway that's all for my first post- more to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment